Terms and conditions
Information about the article. 13 of Codice della Privacy.
Under Article 13 of the Codice, Decreto Legislativo no. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
Aims of treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and portals / sites connected with the present and also for sending information of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of Vacanze.it s.r.l. and its subsidiaries and / or affiliates and / or Sponsor.
2) possible sale to third parties of such data, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and the sending of commercial communications.
3) perform the obligations laid down in laws or regulations;
4) contact management;
The data will be treated as follows:
1) data collection with single-opt, in a special database;
2) recording and processing on paper and / or web;
3) organization of archives in a mostly automated, under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All data are required.
The data collected may be disclosed to:
I dati raccolti potranno essere comunicati a:
1) companies and firms to use direct mail or similar activities;
2) associations and foundations willing to buy advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or related to the provision of a particular service.
3) persons who are to have access to data, as by law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
Pursuant to Articolo 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Codice della Privacy, we specify that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- To know, through free access, to the existence of personal data that can affect you;
- Be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- Obtain from the controller, without delay:
- The confirmation of the existence of personal data about you, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Updating, correction or, if interested, the integration of existing data;
- Wholly or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal
information about you even to the scope of the collection; - Please note that the data controller in any operation of law:
Sede Legale: Via Della Vittoria, 4 - 08040 Gairo (NU)
email del Titolare: [email protected]
P. IVA 01568900912
Via Della Vittoria, 4 - 08040 Gairo (NU)
Tel: +39 333 60 24 022
E-mail: [email protected]
- To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Codice della Privacy or the deletion of data from the archive, simply contact us via one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection means.
We are available for further clarification.
INFORMATIVA ESTESA SULL'USO DEI COOKIE IN QUESTO SITO WEB
QThis document explains "What are cookies" and how are they used on this site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A "cookie" is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify the user's browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE ON THIS SITE?
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIE
These cookies are essential to carry out the activities required by the user. For example, to store information provided by the user while browsing the site, or to manage the status of "log" during the visit.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices made by the user, then reusable. For example, allow the site to store your search settings, authentication, and other custom features.
These cookies allow you to collect data on the use of the site, such as content viewed and the features used, with the aim of improving the performance and layout of the site. These cookies can be sent from the instrument supplier of Analytics, but are used only for purposes related to the site.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies store information related to the use of the site to provide personalized information for promotional purposes, both inside and outside the site.
HOW you CAN REDUCE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
Each browser provides methods to limit or disable cookies. For more information about cookie management visit the appropriate link: